A.With the aim to establish a library on human rights in the national language the Institute has developed a program on the publication of a series "Library on Human Rights" in the Azeri language. The following books and brochures have come out within this project:
1. Joint publication of OSCE ODIHR and the Institute of Human Rights "Demokratiya yolunda" ("On the way to democracy") dedicated to the issues of citizens registration. Baku, 1999
2. Joint publication of the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights and the Institute of Human Rights "İnsan Hüquqlarına dair milli təsisatlar" ("National Institutions of Human Rights") dedicated to the National Institutions of Human Rights. Baku, 2000
3. Joint publication of OSCE ODIHR and the Institute of Human Rights "Power and how to achieve it" in the Azerbaijani and Russian languages on gender issue. Baku, 2000
4. Joint publication of the CE Directorate General for Human Rights and the Institute of Human Rights "İnsan hüquqları və Avropa Konvensiyası: yeni demokratik təfəkkürün vasitəsi və yolları" ("Human Rights and European Convention: tools and ways of new democratic thinking") dedicated to European Court of Human Rights. Baku, 2000
5. Joint publication with UNDP "Ombudsman Institution in Azerbaijan" (scientific versions). Baku, 2001
6. In co-operation with UNDP a poster on "Rights and Obligations of Police Officer" was elaborated and published, and the copies were submitted to the Ministry of Internal Affairs to be distributed to all police stations of the country. Baku, 2001
7. In co-operation with OSCE ODIHR a poster "No to Tortures!" was elaborated and printed. The presentation of it took place during the seminar "For society without Tortures!" held on November 29, 2001. Baku, 2001
8. Joint publication of the Azerbaijan Tax Ministry and OSCE office in Baku "Tax Reforms: on the way to civil society (scientific versions)". Baku, 2002
9. Joint publication of OSCE ODIHR and the Institute of Human Rights "Azerbaijan in European Legal Space (collection of documents against torture)". Baku, 2002
10. Joint publications of the CE Directorate General for Human Rights and the Institute of Human Rights "Police and Human Rights" (tutorial), "Police and Human Rights. How to hold discussions" (teacher manual), "Work of a Police Officer and Human Rights in the European Context" and "Human Rights and their protection under International Law" (Instructions for a Policeman), Baku, 2002
11. Crimes of the Armenian terrorist and bandit formations against humanity (XIX - XXI cc.). Brief Chronological Encyclopedia. Baku: Elm, 2002, p. 396.
12. I Will Kill a War. Baku, 2003, p. 52.
13. Yilmaz R. Role of Ombudsman for the Defence of Human Rights in a Democratic State (at the example of Azerbaijan). Baku: Elm, 2003, p. 101.
14. Sevdimaliyev R. International Terrorism - Global Problem of Modern Times. Baku: Elm, 2004, p. 312.
15. Samedov A. "Azerbaijan in Contemporary System of International Relations (1993-2003). Baku, 2004.
16. Collection of anecdotes on human rights. Baku, 2004.
17. Mustafayev R. XXI century. The policy of centuries of illusion (collection of scientific articles in the Turkish language). Istanbul, 2004.
18. Mustafayev Ch. Terrorism. Baku, 2005, p.172.
19. Gurbanov A. Tales of Armenian "wise men". Baku, 2005
20. Mustafayev R. Tensions for Virtual. Baku, 2006.
21. Collection of documents prepared by the Expert Commission of International Scientific Council of the Institute of Human Rights "Jura humanum dominium est" (Supremacy of Human Rights) in the Russian and Azeri languages. Baku, 2006. Supervisor: Doctor of Political Science, Prof. Mustafayev R.
22. Mustafayeva A. Bioethics and society. Collection of articles in the Azeri language. (Bioetika və cəmiyyət). Baku. 2006. p. 57.
23. Collection of scientific work of postgraduate students and dissertation writers of IHR ANAS "Essays on Political Science and Law". Baku, 2007.
24. Melikova N. Peculiarities of Azerbaijani diplomacy in UN agencies (in the Azeri language). Baku
25. Akhmedov S. The Azerbaijan foreign policy in the context of the development of rights of transnational companies. Baku
26. Husseynov R. Azerbaijan-Turkey-Israel to the issue of strategic partnership. Baku
27. Melikova S. New world order and the formation of modern international structures. Baku
28. Aliyev N. Questions of international law in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
29. Joint publication of the Heydar Aliyev Foundation in the Azerbaijani language "Müharibə və tarixi mədəniyyət abidələrimiz" (War and the historical monuments of culture). Baku, 2007.
30. Mustafayev R. Marches of Death. In Hebrew and English. Jerusalem, 2008.
31. Mustafayev R. Tango of Death. Moscow, 2008.
32. Mustafayeva A. The protection of civilians in armed conflicts under international humanitarian law and legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic. 2008
33. Collection of scientific work of postgraduate students and candidates for a degree of the IHR ANAS "Milli dövlətçilik: Özümüzü və dünyanı dərketmə yolunda". Articles in the Russian and Azeri languages. Baku, 2008.
34. Alekperov A. Stock policy in Azerbaijan at the example of Heydar Aliyev (in the Azeri language). Baku: Ozan, 2009, p. 152.
35. Role of Heydar Aliyev in the integration of the South Caucasus into globalization processes.
36. Ibragimova G. Woman in Azerbaijan: past and present (in the Azeri language). Baku: Elm, 2009, p. 500.
37. Abdullayev F. Migration policy in modern Azerbaijan and international cooperation. Baku: Nurlan, 2009, p. 327.
38. Mustafayeva A. Bioethics: documents... terms... Baku: Elm, 2009, p. 336.
39. Gabibzadeh E. Azerbaijan and China (peculiarities and prospects of development of relations). Baku: Azerneshr, 2009, p. 306.
40. Nuriyev D., Nuriyeva Sh. Secrets of the history of fraud. Baku: Şərq-Qərb, 2009, p. 220.
41. Risk of spread of GMOs at the Azerbaijani food market. Collection of articles. Baku: Elm və təhsil, 2010, p. 74.
42. Khalilov G. Problems in domestic and international legislations on environmental safety of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil pipeline named after H. Aliyev. Baku: Elm və təhsil, 2010, p. 391.
43. Makili-Aliyev K. Enforcement of International law in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
44. Marhuliya G., Nuriyeva Sh. "Armenian genocide" in a fictional history (in the Turkish language). Baku: Şərq-Qərb, p. 324.
45. Issues of religion and public safety. Collection of articles by employees and candidates for a degree of the Institute in the Azeri language. Baku, 2011
46. Bioethics, medical law and the latest technologies. Collection of articles by employees of the Institute in the Azeri language. Baku, 2011, p. 252.
47. Information wars and computer crime. Collection of articles by employees and candidates for a degree of the Institute. Baku, 2011.
48. Facts of the crimes committed by Armenian bandits and terrorist groups in Azerbaijan (1724-2010). Memo-book in the Azeri, Russian and English languages. Baku, 2011, p. 79.
49. "Khojaly events, according to international law, are evaluated as a genocide" in English, Russian, German and French. Baku, 2012
The online Rubik's Cube solver helps you to find the solution for your unsolved puzzle.